The All Dressed in White Bridal Show was a 40-booth wedding show held at Meadow Gardens Golf Club in Pitt Meadows.
Congratulations and big thanks to Coastal Productions for their vision to safely promote this 40-booth event which received pre-approval from the three local authorities needed to proceed: Fraser Health, WorkSafeBC and the City of Pitt Meadows. The successful proposal they submitted mirrored, and/or exceeded the protocols established for Retail and Restaurant Industry.
- Proper PPE usage at all times during the show
- Scheduled attendee time slots to maintain proper social distancing
- Contact tracing and temperature checks taken for all attendees and exhibitors
For our part, Global Convention Services was pleased to assist the ADIW team with the execution of this event. Our solutions included:
- Directional floor plan design
- Full height drape booth configuration
- Plexi-glass barrier solutions for exhibitors and at registration
We hope this will inspire all event producers to look at their own events and facilities to see what can be done safely and responsibly during these times.
We encourage anyone in the industry to reach out to us for more information on this event or how we can assist in safely planning and executing your event.